Tuesday, April 5, 2016

We are not amused



Tonight I'm going to a concert by acappella group, Home Free.


Steve and I saw them last year at this time. Tonight I'll be going with coworkers Alex and Liz. I got GREAT seats. :)  Second row center. Woot!




Sadly, this is the last tour of this group as is. The founding member is leaving in May to do solo work. So I will revel in the harmonies now before it changes a bit.

It is FREAKIN' WINDY. I was worried about the roof at home last night and it is still nasty.


And between allergies affecting my eyes and not much sleep last night I'm tired and loopy.


I finished my book last night so I'm auditioning for the next one. I've got new ones today but I don't know what's next.


Ohhhh. Riiiiight.


Have a great day!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonter

No comments: