Thursday, April 28, 2016

Coda aka Hot Wheels (vroom! vroom!)


Well, we're getting closer to bringing him home. He needs to pee without a catheter. And this is going to be a lot of work. I'm crossing my fingers that he gets some mobility back. But he's a damn happy dog as usual.He needs practice in the wheels though -- he runs over things and doesn't do corners very well.

Last night's Arrow wasted a whole episode mourning Laurel.

Me:


Also me:


Let's move on, people! There's only about three episodes left in the season and a lot story to cover and lots of threads to tie up.

You know I really like Home Free. They did a cover of Try Everything from the movie Zootopia that is now my drive-to-work song. It is also the first song with the new guy.



Enjoy!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: