Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Especially pink bunny suits


Kinda swamped at work so this will have to be short.

Tonight on TV I'll watch the second episode of Bull to see if it's worth committing to. Then at 9, if I can stay up, I'll watch Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Meet the New Boss":


Daisy goes to battle Ghost Rider at a terrible cost, and Coulson faces the new Director, and his bold agenda surprises them all.
Today is Steve and my 19th wedding anniversary.


He gave me a bouquet and a Waterford crystal box.




I don't know yet what we're going to do for dinner. The restaurant we usually get from for special occasions has closed.

It's slow going on the reading front. I love the character of Will Trent in Karin Slaughter's books, but perhaps it's been too long since the last book. I'm losing momentum.

Anyhoo. Have a good one!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: