Monday, September 26, 2016

Some people are entirely too happy about Mondays


Last night the season premiere of NCIS: LA was very good. :) We had shirtless Deeks in the first ep and lots of angst in the second ep.


I caught scenes from Poldark season 2 during the commercials. Hey look! Another shirtless good looking man!


Purely coincidental.
 


I'll probably watch the whole of that this evening. The first presidential debate is tonight. The only way I could watch it is with the sound turned off so why bother? I'll read about it tomorrow. Nothing, otherwise on.

And nothing planned for the week. I've my HD class on Wednesday. And that's it. I'm ok with that.


BTW, at last. Here are the books I picked up at Bouchercon minus the cozy I got Mom and a nonfiction non-mystery one about sound energies.


ART IN THE BLOOD by Bonnie MacBird
THE GOLDEN AGE OF MURDER by Martin Edwards
THE GRAY MAN by Mark Greaney
CRIMINAL ZOO by Sean McDaniel
THE RED QUEEN DIES by Frankie Y. Bailey
A CHORUS OF INNOCENTS by P.F. Chisholm
LOST AND GONE FOREVER by Alex Grecian
BLOOD RELATIONS: THE SELECTED LETTERS OF ELLERY QUEEN ed. by Joseph Goodrich
DANDELION DEAD by Chrystle Fiedler

Have a good Monday! And I mean it.


Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: