Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday, five o'clock:


Not much longer.


I don't have any plans for the weekend ... and I like it.


If I'm feeling ambitious, I'd like to work on my Human Design class stuff. And if I'm feeling really ambitious, I'd like to pick an area in the house and do a deep clean.


Who knows? What I guarantee will happen is napping and reading and playing on the computer. I'm going to try making home made Chinese food for myself and encourage Steve to go get his from out. I'm also going to make some lamb barbacoa so I can make gyros for lunches next week.



I've got the new books to read. Captain America: Civil War just came out on instant video so I could watch that again. And about five other shows I'm in the middle of.....

Hello, three-day weekend! Have a good one!





Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: