Thursday, September 1, 2016

Oh. Hi. I was just looking.


I feel like some kind of blah is trying to get me. I don't want to be sick over the long weekend. But I'm not going to let it catch me.


I've quickly made chicken soup when I went home for lunch in the crockpot so I will have that tonight with zoodles. Of course, tonight I have things on TV to watch but I will definitely play it by ear and go to bed if I feel it.



Mercury went retrograde again on Tuesday. Are you feeling it?



So I finished the Moyes book late late last night so I'm starting the Penny. I am a little sad because last year's book really was difficult to me. I felt there was a overt agenda which resulted in losing my trust in this author.

So we are all looking forward to Friday and then the three-day weekend.


Have a good Thursday!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: