Friday, September 23, 2016

It was tough going, but Friday's finally here


It's almost the weekend!



Steve has a thing to go to this evening that the biz helped sponsor so he's got to go shmooze. Heh heh heh. Not me! 



It's good to be anti-social.


No, that's wrong. I'm not anti-social; first item in evidence is that I was at a convention with 2000 people last weekend. I like to participate when it's my choice. :)


So on Sunday, as previously mentioned, there are two and technically three shows starting for me. Primarily is the TWO HOUR season premiere of NCIS: Los Angeles, "high Value Target/Belly of the Beast":
After NCIS fails to locate a mole in the department, Under Secretary of Defense Corbin Duggan (Jackson Hurst) insists on new leadership and takes over the Los Angeles unit from Hetty and Granger. Also, the team travels to Syria to apprehend a High Value Target where one team member is severely injured when the mission goes awry.



It's not a surprise who's going to get hurt -- it's Kensi. The actress was pregnant (2nd time) and they had to come up with a way to have her be gone for a few episodes. Last time she was sent to Afghanistan. Can't do that again. My theory is that they'll have her first in a coma and then not able to walk or something.

At the same time is Poldark, season 2 on PBS.
Ross prepares for his trial as Demelza and Elizabeth try to help his cause. George Warleggen does everything in his power to harm Ross, Francis wrestles with his conscience, and Dwight clashes with an entitled heiress, Caroline Penvenen.



Luckily, I have both series on order via Amazon Instant video so I view them the next day. :)

The third show is Once Upon a Time. They jumped the shark last season so I won't be watching this year until it comes to Netflix. Maybe.


So disappointed. They changed focus from Snow White and Prince Charming which is what brought me in to the show in the first place, and now it's about Emma and Hook. Give me Snowing!


No plans for the weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be lovely dark and rainy like today. Woot! Reading! Naps! Internetting! Naps!


I keep forgetting to list the books I got at Bouchercon. I don't have them with me at the moment so another day goes by without doing it. Sorry.



Have a great weekend!



Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: