Wednesday, September 7, 2016

It's a strange world out there, Pookie.


I did some cooking over the weekend. I made "crackers" with cauliflower. Not bad. Cauliflower is like the universal element in the paleo world. I also made a lamb and apricot stew. The stew itself is rather mustard-y but the lamb gets all shred-y and the dried apricot in it just makes it amazing.


Also this weekend, I finished season three and moved on to the fourth and final season of Motive.



I will miss that show. What a great concept: In the opening scenes we know who the victim and the killer are. We learn along the episode and along with the cops what the motive was and a lot of the time it is either an understandable reason or heartbreaking.

Not much going on tonight. Steve has shooting. My class is on break for a couple weeks so I'll probably read and hang with the boys.

A week from today I'll be on my way to New Orleans for Bouchercon.


So I'm starting to think of what pack and what to wear and so forth.



Have a good day!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: