Monday, September 12, 2016

Some people just don't like rainy days. Weird.

Rainy and dark today. High of 48. Lovely. Lovely.


Over the weekend I picked up a couple pairs of jeans and a possible shirt for the trip -- if I wear a cami under it but it is light weight which good because it's supposed to be in the 80s in New Orleans this week. Lows in the 70s. I'll be indoors much of the time but still.

I won't be posting after tomorrow until next Monday.  I'll tell you about the trip to Bouchercon then.


We watched football yesterday. Cowboys lost. The Steelers play tonight.


I haven't chosen the next read yet. I finished the J.D. Robb book over the weekend. I have many to choose from, of course. The possibles include Charles Todd and one from the library by Jussi Adler-Olsen.

I don't really have much else to add.


Have a good one!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: