Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Hello, Mercury Retrograde ... again...

Wednesday.

I didn't get much reading done last night, like at all. I forgot we had the online bead group customer appreciation live stream, playing bingo. 

I didn't win any games per usual but not a big deal. And I was doing it during sprints. I did crochet a little bit with the new hook I just received and played with a new stitch with it. The hook is supposed to be higher quality and I could feel it. It was lighter somehow but not wimpy and unusable. A good investment.

Steve has the gun range tonight if anyone shows up. I don't have sprints but I do want to finish the histmyst book (still at 70%) and I'm liking the Gillian McAllister book from the library I started. It feels more police procedural-ish rather than thriller-ish which is suiting my mood. 


Otherwise, I'm tired today so it may be that I walk and feed Keo, read a wee bit and go to bed.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: