Thursday, December 21, 2023

Patient-ish


Thursday

So my other big news (other than the new service manager is awesome so far) is that I started Candy's afghan last night. The yarn showed up (showed you it yesterday), but the stitch I had found wasn't working for that type of yarn. But I found a very nice one. It's easy. It looks good. It goes fast. It's fun to do. Looks like this but in teal:


So I'll be cranking on that for the next 30 days. 

We got the scavenger hunt prompts for January. 

  • 1/14 - Read a book from a series you are close to finishing
  • 1/21 - Orange on the cover

I haven't finalized the first one but I do have some contenders. 


And for the second, I'm thinking either of these: 


I've got the first one right now as an audiobook via a library and the second on hold at the library. 

I've got sprints tonight. I'll be crocheting. 

Walk/feed Keo, crochet, soup, read, sleep.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: