Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday side eye.....

Tuesday 


I'm at 70% in THE MYSTERIOUS LOVER book. I'm liking it for sure. Yay! Another histmyst series, albeit only four books so far. That's three new historical mysteries in the last couple weeks. 

I've got sprints tonight so I'll probably finish it. I may have to set aside the IRON FLAME fantasy for now. It's from one of the libraries but I'm just not in the mood for it. I have it on hold from two other libraries so it will come up again. I do know where to find a free audio of it so lots of opportunities to read it a little later. I got notice of two other holds for me so now I'm a bit overrun with library obligations. 

Not a huge problem in the big scheme of things but still a problem. 

One of the books is JUST ANOTHER MISSING PERSON by Gillian McAllister. Standalone.

22-year-old Olivia has been missing for one day…and counting. She was last seen on CCTV, entering a dead-end alley. And not coming back out again. Julia, the detective heading up the search for Olivia, thinks she knows what to expect. A desperate family, a ticking clock, and long hours away from her husband and daughter. But she has no idea just how close to home this case is going to get. Because the criminal at the heart of the disappearance has something she never expected. His weapon isn’t a gun, or a knife: it’s a secret. Her worst one. And her family's safety depends on one thing: Julia must NOT find out what happened to Olivia - and must frame somebody else for her murder. If you find her, you will lose everything. What would you do?

Published 2023; 384 pages. I'll give this one a go this evening.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: