Friday, December 1, 2023

I need a weekend

TGIF

So yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Twilight Zone. Bizarro world. The service manager we've had for about four weeks through a temp-to-hire decided he didn't want to work here anymore but oh yeah, didn't tell us and left us and our customers hanging. And the reasons he gave the temp agency are beyond crazy. Personally, I think it was because we requested that he not smoke on the premises and caught him stealing from pop supplies, spit in the warehouse, and was shirking doing physical work.  I now have to do that job again. Oh joy. And then yesterday afternoon, our new salesperson who is also a temp-to-hire, decided to fall off the wagon and was very very drunk driving in our truck. We're giving him another chance. 

So I need a weekend. Badly. I'm picking up pizza tonight. I should be getting the yarn for next Afghan (receptionist's birthday gift in January) so I can start working on that. I'm reading good books. I've lots of BookTube to watch. There will be another Dr. Who special with Tennant and Tate tomorrow even though I was a little disappointed last week. I'll walk Keo. I'll take naps. I've got sprints. 

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: