Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

Finished the interview and I'm drained of energy. I don't really know how to assess how it went. I think I answered questions well and to the best of my ability and ultimately it will come down to going for my personality and enthusiasm or choosing someone with years of experience. The interview was with three board members and the executive director; it took an hour and 15 minutes; they say they will have a decision by the end of next week. So now the wait.

I got home and walked Tug. The four inches of snow from this morning is pretty much gone and it is m.u.d.d.y out there.


So I'm doing nothing the rest of the evening after dealing with dinner except watch the last couple hours of QVC's Irish Day. I wore my silver History of Ireland bracelet today.


Still reading the Gregory. The good news is that GRAVE GOODS by Ariana Franklin will be here Friday, early from release date next Tuesday. Yay!



May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand


Dear Lord,


Give me a few friends who will love me for what I am, and keep ever burning before my vagrant steps the kindly light of hope...And though I come not within sight of the castle of my dreams, teach me to be thankful for life, and for time's olden memories that are good and sweet. And may the evening's twilight find me gentle still.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: