Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I got da blahs


Oh, I just feel like hanging around and not doing much....you know, just blah. Not cool enough to have the blues, it's just the blahs...
Oh how sad, Natasha Richardson died. She was a beautiful lady with a wonderful family and only 45. That's just wrong.
I'm feeling better about yesterday's interview in that I did my best and the choice is now out of my hands. I have a thank you card ready to go out tomorrow. It's just frustrating and emotionally taking a toll and it's just a bother. I have to let go of Eeyore and get back to my Tigger-ness. Maybe tomorrow. :)
Here's a couple Winnie the Pooh quotes:

“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”

“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”

Today's Blog/Website of the Day belongs to someone fairly well known in the Mystery-Reading community Gerald So. He has a fun blog at http://geraldso.blogspot.com/. Go see.

Steve has shooting tonight and I have tv shows. Three of them on at the same time, 7pm. So I'll watch America's Next Top Model (because I like to see skinny beautiful girls being criticized) (I should copyright that, eh?), I'll tape Lie to Me and watch it at 8pm, and then I'll watch the re-broadcast of Ghosthunters at 9. Phew. I should just give up television all together. I completely forgot about Castle on Monday night so I had to watch that episode online. Isn't the Internet great?

Tomorrow I should be getting Ariana Franklin's GRAVE GOODS which will then jump the reading queue immediately. That will be lovely and maybe shake up the blahs. I've got the new Laura Lippman waiting for me at the library but I have a week to pick it up so no rush. It's a stand alone called LIFE SENTENCES. She's been getting much praise for her stand alones. We'll see if this one holds up.... but later.

The Susanna Gregory I'm reading now, THE TARNISHED CHALICE, is interesting in that the crime Brother Michael must investigate looks like it has ties to a conspiracy and perhaps mishandling of justice twenty years previous. Hmmmm....

So now, I have an individual pizza to heat up (party of one, anyone?) and go stare at another screen. (yes, I got some activity today, walking Tug for our hour). The blahs don't let you forego that Responsibility of Major Importance. :)

See y'all tomorrow.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster



2 comments:

Kerrie said...

You have an award PK. Maybe it will help to get rid of the blahs
http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-spreading-love.html

PK the Bookeemonster said...

That is SO COOL! Thank you, Kerrie! I'll do the reciprocal stuff on tomorrow's post.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster