Thursday, September 3, 2009

As well as contemplating navels...


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Perpetual Prose found at http://perpetualprose.com/. It's a community for writers, editors and book lovers.


I'm not in a book slump but I'm definitely not making time for reading for some reason. Not in the mood or something. Perhaps taking a break from all the reading last month. It's not like I don't have great things read, I do: the new Tasha Alexander, and next in series of Jecks, Tremayne, Bruce Alexander, McIntosh, etc. I feel like I'm somehow doing the equivalent of staring at the wall while not actually doing that.


I'm not running any errands today to let my leg rest from the past couple days. Put in another resume. Doing some laundry. Doesn't look like anything on tv for me tonight. Not really settled on what to have for dinner. Supposed to be in the mid 90s today. As mentioned in THE NEVER ENDING STORY: the "nothing."


I'm also reading GLENN BECK'S COMMON SENSE by Glenn Beck which is really eye opening. And it is not one sided: he bashes both parties and truly hates what the adminstrations have been doing for a long long time. If you believe in the Constitution and freedom, this is highly recommended.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: