Monday, September 28, 2009

Wachoo you looking at?


So making a little progress in THE NINTH DAUGHTER by Barbara Hamilton. I need to give it devoted attention. The good news is that the "current events" mood seems to be moving along and I'm getting back in the mood for historical mysteries more.


Tonight is the season premiere of Lie To Me. Yayyyyy!!! Good show. And my Cowboys are playing.


Kidney doctor says numbers are okay except the creatinine went up a tick. Will see her again in two months. Means drinking more water. Sigh.


Didn't take a Zyrtec this morning. After walking Tug, my eyes started bothering me again. I'm wondering if the eye allergy thing is somehow associated with the stuff in the fields. When it first struck last fall, we had just been out in the fields at a shooting tournament in Great Falls. Just trying to narrow it down somehow.


The good news is that I have a job interview next Monday. Pays pretty okay for this area (which is not that great) and will probably entail some evenings but it's a job and I'll do my best.


I've been listening Pandora.com while I write this and I've been distracted by songs by the Who and the Beatles. Might have to give in and sing along.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: