Saturday, September 26, 2009

See, Benedryl has no effect on m...zzzzz


Oh dear, another quick post today.


It's been a beautiful but hot day today and quite windy. Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler but Wednesday is the best-est -- highs in the 50s and rainy. Woo hoo!


Still reading the same stuff so no update there. I had the urge to go to a used bookstore this morning but let it go away without indulging. I've way too much to read right now anyway. Steve's been gone today, coaching a shooting class. I've been doing laundry. I took Tug for a walk this morning before it got hot and it was another good long one.

Last year, around this time of year I experienced some eye trouble which I think turned out to be allergies -- a new occurance. It's happening again so something gets stirrred up out there that bugs my eyes. I've been avoiding any medication because of blood/ui testing for doctors but I finally did take a Benedryl this afternoon to see if it would help. Getting a little sleepy now, as expected.


Enjoy your Saturday...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: