Friday, September 18, 2009

Chorus: It's Friiiiii daaaaayyy


There is a conspiracy. I tried to sit down with Dan Brown's THE LOST SYMBOL last night and there was a conspiracy to keep me from reading. First my dog. He would not settle down (pawing at my legs) until I went out on the deck with him for an hour -- too dark to read. Then I went to read in bed and Steve came in and turned on the tv and said I had to watch this show he was watching, the one about oil rigging in Texas. Argh!


Last night's season premiere of Survivor was interesting -- there is a contestant who is reveling in evil-ness. In his solo confessionals, he states he's a multi-millionaire oil guy who isn't doing this for the money, he just wants to show everyone how easy it is to win. He's lied to his tribemates that he was a fireman who lived next to the levees during Hurricane Katrina and lost his beloved dog to the flooding waters. He dumped out all the water from their canteens. He burned one guy's socks. He's making "secret alliances" with all the girls: "It is day one now, and I got an alliance with the dumb short haired blond (Ashley), the even dumber long haired blond (Natalie), and the dark haired girl (Marisa). I like to call it my dumb-ass girl alliance." Only one person is on this guy: Betsy the cop. In reading his eyes, his body language, etc., she says she doesn't trust him.


Today, I'm trying not to run as many errands as yesterday but I should go to the post office. I'm doing laundry and I'll be walking Tug in a couple hours.


TV-wise, I have Say Yes to the Dress to watch but we do have a DVD to view so maybe that will be tonight. The X-Men Wolverine movie that we should have seen in the theatres but my infection/illness made movie-going impossible for a while, at least for us to go together. Anyhoo, we may see that tonight.


All everyone, go have a good Friday.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: