Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh yes


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Between the Covers found at http://coversgirl.blogspot.com/.


I'm not really in a book slump. I have many books that I want to read, I just haven't made the time to do it yet this week. Between errands and listening to the radio and stuff on tv ...


Update on the doctor appointment this week: my lab numbers are going in the right direction slowly. It does look like the kidney situation was a result of the antibiotics. This doctor was the general doctor who says that he doesn't need to see me now for three months. woo hoo! Next up is the kidney doctor at the end of the month.


I'm walking more and being about more without feeling pain in the leg though I do occasionally have swollen ankles/foot. I've done errands and taken Tug for walks for 30 minutes each day and I'm feeling good. Another wa hoo!


This week I've sent some books off via paperbackswap.com, gone to the library, gotten groceries and had lunch with my friend Jody. Last night was my big tv-watching night (like four separate channel's worth -- why do they do that?) with nothing at all tonight for me except to maybe view the third part of three of the doc on the Beatles from last night.


I am so sick and tired of the main media channels not covering news that goes on this country. The arrogance is sickening and the ignorance is bliss mentality and elitism they feel toward their viewers is vulger. Someday, I hope, it will come back and bite them in the ass. It's coming.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: