Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dieting sucks


Major rain storm passed through yesterday, as you can see by yesterday's photo. Today it is windy. I hate wind.


Took Tug for annual vet appointment. He's healthy they say though lab results will be forthcoming. He's considered a senior citizen now at 7 years old. He's gained weight, eight pounds, since last time (so he's 148). They're not too concerned about it and didn't say to put him on a special or diet or anything and they kept giving him cookies. Oy. They love him there. My checkbook really doesn't. No splurging now until next paycheck. (and no, that's not a picture of Tug here)


Steve is helping with a gun class tonight. I'll probably get a chance to do some reading. I've been able to do some wish fulfilling via paperbackswap tonight but I'll tell you about them when they come in the mailbox.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: