Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy!!!


Very good news on this Friday: the extended benefit program I've been working in since February is ending next week! Woo hoo! I've learned a lot but I'm ready to be done with it.


Also good news, my new cell phone that I bought on eBay arrived today. Tomorrow sometime I'll get it activated with my number so I can be connected again. Yay!


Tonight, there are two new episodes of Say Yes to the Dress that I'll tape because a new season of Whale Wars is starting on the Animal Planet channel. Steve and I got interested in that one last year.


Tomorrow I'm getting my hair trimmed and I'm having lunch with my mom because it's her birthday. Yum, Red Robin salads!


Ahhh, the weekend. I don't have any other outings planned. Steve has a shooting class on Sunday. I hope to work on my newsletter some more.


So after tv watching, I'll do some more reading of the Knight book.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: