Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sleeeeeep (all out and having your personal pookie is good)....


Hey, I made it to work today and worked the whole day, canyoubelieveit? Yeah, I'm pretty wiped out and by the afternoon I was really running low but I did it. I've been reading some emails and news but I'll be going to bed early I think and hope.


Unfortunately it sounds like not only did Mom get it (gave it to her for her birthdayalong with her gift) but now Dad has it too. I'm also hearing it has been hitting other businesses so be careful out there. Yucky flu!


I'm close to halfway through the Susanna Gregory.


I wanted to pass along the link to a great website: http://constitutingamerica.org/index.php. Started by actress Jeannine Turner (if you can believe it), this website is reading the Federalist Papers, one each day, with a guest expert blogger along the way. What a cool thing to be doing. Understand and read the founding documents, people, and realize how far things are straying. But really, the language can be daunting, it's period, but these founding fathers knew what they were doing, thank goodness and knowing this stuff is just a good thing. I started yesterday -- the previous papers are archives and there are links to online versions -- but won't make it tonight. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow.


Sorry, short and sweet tonight....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: