Friday, June 25, 2010

Too cool for ...


TGIF!


Hot this afternoon. I had to go to Walmart after work for some groceries then took Tug for a quick walk. I'm not doing his long walk for a while other than weekends because it just gets too hot for him (and me) and he won't wait until later in the evening. So I take him to the field where he can be off leash most of the time and jump in the big ditch.


I finished BROKEN by Karin Slaughter. I really didn't need for it to end. I could have read about these characters for a while longer. I haven't decided yet what to read next.


Last night I worked on my newsletter, actually past my bedtime I was so caught up in it. Then we lost power -- on just our street. The streets to the north and south did not. There were power fixer guys out there with flashlights. Later, we got our power back but I heard them again out there at 2:40 am. Don't know what caused it and why just our street.


I don't really plan on going anywhere this weekend. Steve will be busy tomorrow and I'll be doing the usual chores.


I've got Say Yes to the Dress to watch tonight and then I'll go through my reading options. I'm thinking that it looks like not much on tv tomorrow night so maybe Steve and I can watch a DVD. We've got a few stacked up the the to-be-viewed pile.


Have a lovely evening....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: