Thursday, June 24, 2010

You can have them!


I'm really enjoying Karin Slaughter's book, BROKEN. In her most recent books she's combined her series, having Dr. Sara Linton meet Will Trent. The character of Trent is good; I like him. He has a flaw of being dyslexic but is a top notch cop and hiding his disability well. I find myself reading far longer than I mean to because I'm getting lost in the story. That's a good storyteller.


Oh, work is frustrating. The calls I get drive me to irritation which is saying a lot because I'm very even tempered. I have to say the same thing over and over that the program ended and why to the same person before they maybe accept it or just give up. And it looks like the TEUC federal program is done now too not just temporarily: the Senate didn't pass it today.


I'd like to work on my newsletter this evening. I didn't get to last night because Steve was shooting and not able to run interference with Tug who doesn't like me to be downstairs in the evenings. I also have a bone for Tug to chew on tonight. Bwa hahaha!


It was hoooot today. In the upper 80s. Oy, I just am not a hot weather person. And there may be thunderstorms this evening. It's getting dark to the west and south.


Have a good Thursday evening, everyone...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: