Monday, July 12, 2010

It's hot. I'm not trying that hard today.


Mailbox Monday! And I haven't received a thing in the last week. Nothing to share. Apparently, I'm an all or nothing, gal. :)


And I may perhaps be slumping after all. I can't settle on what to read. I wonder if that's a sign I need to switch to something nonfiction for the moment? Back to JOHN ADAMS maybe? Or start the William Shakespeare one or go for something Constitutional or Elizabethan? Hmmm. I'm thinking I may be interested in THE PASSAGE because of the praise I'm hearing but I'll have to wait until Wednesday to get it for the Kindle.


Tonight on tv I've got Lie To Me and Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations to watch and then it will be bedtime so I may not have to make a decision again tonight.


I went to my new dentist this morning. Instead of crowns right now, he took out my old fillings and put in new ones in the two candidates because I had a cavity on one of them (something the dentist I saw last Monday failed to mention). It brought back many memories of being kid and visiting my dentist many many times. Oy, I hate the sound of the slow drill. But, I really really liked this dentist and I'm glad I went to him. Good thing, because apparently I'll be seeing more of him.


It was hot today, in the 90s and now there's a good o'l storm brewing. Woot!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: