Thursday, July 8, 2010

Or call a DOC?


I apologize. This probably won't be an interesting post. Even though it's been a short week for work I'm still wrung out. The hurting teeth didn't help; my perpetually plugged ear doesn't help. I was very tempted to sleep in for 90 minutes and get to work at my scheduled time rather than do the overtime but I need the extra pay so I made it to work at 6. And the morning is so pretty at that time, too, I'd hate to miss it.


I finished DEATH AT ST. JAMES'S PALACE by Deryn Lake. It was a fine entry and the murderer an interesting one. I don't know yet what to read next. I may choose tonight or just read the new Bookpage I picked up from the library the other day.


I haven't chosen the photo for the day yet. I think it better be a good one in order to save this post in some way. :)


Have a good evening and an even better night.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: