Friday, July 23, 2010

Nee!


Anything Monty Python-oriented trumps other potential photos. No question.


Ah Friday. Tonight!!! The first showing of the first episode of the miniseries on Starz, Pillars of the Earth!!! 8pm MST on HD!!! Excited!!!!!


And before that I'll watch a new ep of Say Yes to the Dress. Friday nights are good.


So I finished THE PASSAGE last night. This is so a movie. And the rassafrassin' author left it at a one liner cliffhanger and the next book isn't published until 2012! Hate him! The book may end up on my top ten list for the year. It is amazing world building of the post apocalyptic kind and I didn't want to put it down and when I wasn't reading about it, I was thinking about it. A great book? I don't know. A good read for some? Yes.


Next up to read? I don't know but I won't make a commitment to anything tonight, obviously. I started the ARC of Priscilla Royal's newest but I don't know if it will be the one. I'll think about that tomorrow. :) Having a "Scarlett" moment.


Steve is helping with a gun class tomorrow morning. I'll be doing the usual cleaning and working on the newsletter.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: