Monday, June 6, 2011

Ah, a cat after my own heart


Holy cow, my brain is fried. I had orientation this morning at St. V's. Okay, first, the place I went to initially was wrong because it had been changed to a different building and I had not been informed. A little stress. Orientation was a couple hours and then I went to my actual work site for a half hour. Home around 10:45. I'm paid for a full day of work because there is online orientation/testing that had to be completed before the end of the day. More on that in a minute.

I then took the boys for a walk when I got home because it was already getting too warm -- 75. It wasn't the longest walk in our repertoire but enough of one to count and not get home dying of the heat. Then the boys napped while I was on the computer.


Let me say right now that it sucked. St. V's doesn't fool around with it's hiring. From a get-in-a-dressing-gown physical to this sucky FOUR HOUR online hell just to do collections. I just finished it and I don't want to play anymore today. The next few days will be training so a lot of observing and learning new computer systems which has not really ever been a problem for me.


Tonight, Steve has his gun class to teach. I will probably read. I guess we're on our own for dinner.

Last night we watched the first hour of the premiere of Ice Road Truckers, then The Killing (only two more episodes I think), and The Game of Thrones (Does it end next week?).

The boys have been sleeping here for too long. I need to take them in the yard and romp in the heat a little. Thunderstorms start tonight they say and stormy for a few days.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: