Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby, it's a jungle out there



Some things are starting to make more sense at work in the programs to be used. I did more observing today but also did hands on maneuvering while the co-worker did the talking.



Got home from work and took the boys for a really long walk with Steve. They were extremely happy and running when we let them of leash in the field. Steve is now down watching gun shows on tv and I'm going to make the attempt to read some emails. I haven't been able to do that a whole lot lately. Basically just cleaning out the garbage and leaving the rest.



I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Apparently on Fridays we can wear jeans to work if we wear a company shirt which I've been lent. Also on Fridays, one can take a half hour lunch and then leave at the end of the day a half hour early. Woot.


Have you seen pictures of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, formerly Kate Middleton from a gala on Thursday? Gorgeous in a pale pink dress.


I have much to do this weekend and probably even more so next week when I get my last paycheck from UI. I need to get a haircut and buy a couple pieces of work clothes and get groceries and ... well, you get the picture.


So, off you go while I do something about my emails.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: