Monday, June 20, 2011

Ain't that the truth



Tired brain. I took calls this afternoon and they weren't easy "I'd like to set up a payment" type of calls. Noooooo.


The dogs are walked and fed and watered. I'll eat dinner pretty soon. Steve is off coaching a gun class. I'll hopefully clean up the dishes and then read for a bit before bed; I'm about a third into THE BORGIA BETRAYAL. Tomorrow at work will be better. :)



Oh, the finale of The Killing last night was frustrating. I think we figured out who killed Rosie but the ending was unsatisfactory and not really an end. The finale of The Game of Thrones was good. Of course, as I say each time, I've read the books and I know what will be happening. Still makes it good tv to watch what used to be only in my head when reading. And they're doing it very well.



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: