Friday, June 3, 2011

It actually is



Woo hoo, Friday! Very glad to be here finally.


Yesterday, after I left for work, Coda apparently had a several diarrha accidents in the house so Steve got mad and rubbed his nose in it. This scared Coda to the point of peeing and Ryker got freaked out in sympathy. So they were both not wanting to be around Steve much last night. I think the boys will come around sooner rather than later.

We went out to lunch today to the Burger Dive. Num, and I got my usual. I took the afternoon off and used the rest of my sick time. Actually, I had was starting to have a big allergy situation this morning. The cotton is just flying from the trees over there. I took a Claritin and it helped. Why do I have so many allergies as I get older?



Tonight I plan to walk the boys with Steve (part of the forgiveness plan). We have Camelot on tv, I think. The Stanley Cup playoffs continue tomorrow. This weekend I have to start the July issue and do the usual cleaning. I'm taking my mom to lunch for her birthday.


I got eye drops for the boys -- Coda came with conjunctivitis and I think Ryker has it now. They are resisting efforts to put drops in their eyes. Go figure.



It is majorly windy today. Oy, pretty bad. And chilly But the sun has been out and this weekend is supposed to be lovely, with wind.



Off you go....



Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: