Sunday, June 12, 2011


'Tis the afternoon. Just got back from a long walk with the dogs and Steve. Ryker and Coda are now panting like mad at my feet. Hopefully now they'll nap for about three hours so I can work on my newsletter.

The boys are associating the zap they received a while ago with our next door neighbor's dog, Hailey therefore they don't like her. She's a great German Shepherd who lives to retrieve. They were first seeing her -- she and our neighbor Clayton had been away for quite a while so they didn't meet until the wire was put up. So this morning we brought Hailey over into our yard as a get to know each other better thing. Not happening. Ryker pretty much stayed on the deck. Coda jumped anytime she got near him. It may take some time but we really want them to get along because they share a fence line.

I finally finished the Knight book. Oy. One book done and it's almost the middle of the month. How sad.


Tonight is TV night. We have Ice Road Truckers, The Killing, and The Game of Thrones to watch.


Last night we actually went to a movie. I know, shocking. We went to see Thor. I had forgotten or not known that it had been directed by Kenneth Branagh. Steve liked it; I thought it was so so. Thor, Norse god of Thunder had an Australian accent. :) And not bad looking.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: