Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Sorry, not a whole lot of time tonight to post. Getting off work at 5 therefore getting home at 5:30 -- just that half hour messes things up. Steve had a board meeting tonight so dinner had to be rushed. I got home and walked the dogs and just go go.

The first day at the real job was all right. Interesting. It will be repetitive things but there is a lot to learn in terms of systems and having the knowledge to help callers. I'm liking the people I'm meeting so I think that will be okay.

Watched Deadliest Catch tonight. Will clean up my email and then read a bit before sleep.

Last night we had a monster of a storm pass. We had tornado sirens going off; the sky was DARK. Looking up overhead at one point from the deck, the clouds were swirling. Coda wouldn't leave the upstairs bathroom. Ultimately we didn't get anything other than darkness and wind. Hail, rain and funnel clouds around us. I learned that in order for these conditions to occur there needs to be lots of moisture/humidity so the rain in the past month made possible tornados happen. Billings has been very dry the past few decades therefore this kind of weather hasn't really been an issue.

I didn't sleep very well last night so maybe I can made a running start at it tonight... :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: