Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Caption says Great Dane: Looks like Coda and I've wondered from the beginning



I'm not getting much reading done, unfortunately. Evenings have been busy. Last night I watched Deadliest Catch and The Voice.


Work went okay. Observed more with co-workers but learning where to look on the screens for some basic info.



Steve is gone for shooting night though the weather is now turning a little yucky. He'd like to be home so he can watch the hockey game. I walked the dogs and made taco soup. Now, a quick online check and then reading.



I like having the two dogs but it is difficult to give attention to one without feeling like the other is getting neglected. And ever since Ryker's last zap on the fence, he's lost his sense of play. He won't run or play with Coda anymore or anyone really that I have seen. And that just hurts my heart; I hope he will find it again in time. He still loves the walk though.



I've got to do a quick load of laundry so I'll clothes to wear tomorrow. Have a lovely evening.



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: