Friday, July 22, 2011

Artistic reference and mind bending... love it



Yesterday was just a bad day; didn't have time and wasn't in a good enough mood to post. Got groceries after work yesterday, asked Steve to walk the dogs but that didn't happen because he worked late, I had to put away groceries, walk the dogs, then fix dinner and clean up and I was just tired and in a rotten state. And was fighting a cold that wants to come on.

Today.... better but a horrible call in the late morning put a funk on the day. I got the dogs walked and gave them both a big chewy thing to keep them occupied.


I have got to work like mad on my newsletter this weekend. Soooo far behind. I don't know if Steve will want to go to a movie; Captain America is one he wants to see and it opened today. Playing it by ear.


Gotta go put dog food away now and figure out what to make for dinner. Perhaps going to watch Say Yes to the Dress.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: