Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'll take the pool .....



Saturday. The boys are walked. Steve is running a shooting tournament. I've vacuumed and laundry almost done. The August issue is now at a point of plugging in missing excerpts and finalization.

It's supposed to be a scorcher today and tomorrow. Not sure what to do about dinner but hoping to not have to cook. I know Steve wants to see Captain America but may be too tired from the day to go. He has to do the tournament again tomorrow.

I'll have a bite for lunch and then head back to the newsletter I think. Not sure what to read next; I have many options so hopefully I can get to something soon I but should also do some research.

Have a lovely day....

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

1 comment:

Alyce said...

It sounds like everyone is busy there! I hope you get some time to relax. We're going to a birthday party this afternoon.