Thursday, July 7, 2011

But my name is Nigel




Maybe it's the heat. The majority of the people on the phone today were cranky and co-workers were all complaining of it. Then after work, the Alive After Five Thursday event was in the bar next door so it was difficult to get out of the parking lot and out of downtown. Steve, however, is taking the boys for a walk. I offered that he take them in Moby to the field because it is in the 90s out there but he's taking them for a normal walk. Glutton for punishment. We're having taco salad for dinner. I need to finish the Saylor book because I picked up a 14-day book from the library today, DOMINANCE by Will Lavender. I was going to wait until tomorrow to get it but with such cranky people in the morning I needed to go to my happy place, the library, at lunchtime. Air conditioning and surrounded by books. Ahhhh.




Nothing on TV tonight as far as I can tell so maybe I can make headway on the book and then sleep well.




Stay cool, people.




Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: