Thursday, July 14, 2011

You'll never know and I'll never tell....



Between 5pm and 7pm tonight we've had some major severe thunderstorms. The dogs and their beds were soaking when I got home. We got a quick walk in between waves of storms. Ryker was not liking the big cracks of thunder as lightening was striking nearby. With his not liking big fireworks, I should have expected it. We've been cuddling on the kitchen floor. But it has passed for now and they got treats of Milo's chicken jerky. They love that.



Steve isn't home yet. Apparently working on a job late.


Lunch with Tami was excellent today. It's funny that we both wound up working at the hospitals after leaving UI. DIFFERENT and COMPETITIVE hospitals. :)

So now... I don't think I have anything on tv tonight so maybe I'll read before bed. I sometimes get a chance to read on breaks at work but the terrible thing is I want to keep reading because it's so good but I just can't. Duty calls. A paycheck beckons. And I'd get in trouble. Even a bookeemonster knows when she has to put the bookmark back.


I set up a payment plan today for a guy who owed $22.84.

Sleep well


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: