Saturday, July 16, 2011

See, that's why I have dogs...



It's Saturday morning. I'm at the kitchen table reading emails and blogs and news and both dogs are sleeping at my feet. We need to walk in the next hour to hour and a half because it is supposed to get to 95 degrees today.


There are errands I could run but what I really need to do is put my butt in the office chair and work on the newsletter and not leave said chair until late afternoon. That's the plan anyway.


I finished FALLEN by Karin Slaughter last night. Very satisfying and perhaps one of the best in the series. I have many things to choose from to read next I just haven't figured out what that is yet. What mood I'm in.

We're discussing when to go see the new and last Harry Potter movie. I'd like to see it asap but the crowds will be crazy. Also, Steve mentioned he'd like to see Part 1 again to refresh his memory of what the storylines are. (he's never read the books). And we do have the DVD so we may watch that tonight. But for the movie, we may have to wait until next weekend.


No plans for dinner yet. I'm thinking though of bringing in something from out in order to not heat up the house with cooking. Tomorrow will be worse -- 98 degrees but I'm thinking of doing something in the crockpot.


This weekend in town is Big Sky State Games and Summerfair. I will be avoiding them though Steve will have to run a gun event tomorrow. I plan on staying cool and cranking on Premeditated.


That's it....have a good weekend!



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: