Sunday, July 17, 2011

Or it's the heat


We watched the DVD last night of Part 1 of the Harry Potter movie to get Steve back up to speed on what was going on. We had discussed going to the movie either tonight or Tuesday ... right now I'm pushing for Tuesday.

We didn't sleep well last night. It was just hot and we leave the windows/french door open so there were mosquitoes for some reason. Steve had to get up early for the gun match for Big Sky State Games. I took the boys for a walk and then a cold shower (ah, felt soooo good) and then went back to bed.

The day is shot. I'm thinking having a relaxing rest of the day and going to bed at a decent time will be best. And on Tuesdays they have price breaks on the popcorn and pop -- if they're still going to do that on this first week of Pottermania.


My only goal for the day is to work on the newsletter. I'm so behind on it.


So... stay cool, stay hydrated and see ya tomorrow.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: