Saturday, July 23, 2011

The "before" picture



That photo is the "before" photo, you know, when everything is fresh and pretty, the morning is young and filled with so much promise of accomplishing a lot. That's me right now. It's 8:00. I will get so much done ....


Reality will probably be different but hopefully not for a lack of trying. Pretty quick here I'll get the boys walked before it gets too hot. Start the towels washing. Then plunk in my office chair and work work work. I will.not.take.a.nap. It will waste too much time.

Steve is still sleeping. The boys are pacing out on the deck, getting restless for their outing.

I splurged and have some books coming in the mail but in the meantime I think I'm sticking with JT Ellison's JUDAS KISS. She recently won a Thriller Award for best novel. She is one of the hardest working, most earnest at her job author's I've ever encountered. She deserves awards. The books, I've only read her debut, ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS. I picked that up immediately after seeing her on a panel at LCC Denver a few years ago. She is a smart young lady. (I can say that because I'm older than her though I believe she's in her 30s). Her books are a contemporary cop/thriller series.

Ok, the natives are getting restless-er.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: