Monday, April 16, 2012

Ahhh, needed Monty Python on a Monday


Oh, I hate Mondays at work. Non-stop calls. Your brain is fried by the end of the day. Uff da.

Tonight I have The Voice to watch on TV. Took the boys for a walk after work and discovered the field had been plowed. Ruh roh. Probably means the owner is going to use it plant crops. That field hasn't been planted since we moved here, what, 9 years ago? Ah well.

I haven't had a chance to go over my library sale treasures yet and probably won't tonight. Soon, I promise.

Steve's cousin is in town and we have to have dinner with him sometimes this week. Hard to figure out a time. Steve has a meeting tomorrow. We've thought about giving up either his shooting Wednesday or my volunteering Thursday. We'll see.

Here's something interesting to read: http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/04/report-democrat-controlled-senate-laziest-20-years/493996. You weren't imagining it.

Otherwise, dinner, The Voice, a wee little reading and then BED.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: