Sunday, April 22, 2012

What I'd rather be doing...



Today, the sun is shining; it's a little breezy but a very fine Spring day. You know I would prefer dark and rainy but oh well, I suppose the sun has to shine sometimes. :)

The boys were up at 6 this morning and I put them off for their run until 6:45. I consider that a victory. Then they wrestled for about 45 minutes inside and outside on the deck (Ryker still won't go in the yard) while I had my big cup of tea and read the news. Steve has them now out at his parents' place while he helps his dad with a project. I'm crossing fingers that all goes well there. And then they'll come home and zonk.

I've got laundry going and I've been cleaning up old emails and reading the news. Otherwise, not much happening. I suppose there's a nap in my future because of my early start.  I would like to get some reading in of newspaper and book.

Dinner tonight... I don't know. I have fish, cube steak or Chinese food on the possible menu. TV tonight... Game of Thrones would be lovely but there's also Ax Men, Long Island Medium and I think I was wanting to check out Masterpiece Theatre to see if that was interesting. 

Have a lovely Sunday. Nice 'n' quiet here.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: