Sunday, April 29, 2012

Monday already? Hit the snooze button...


I'm not accomplishing a lot in ways I can provide evidence today. I've spent a big chunk of the day in my office on the Internet. I've gone through emails from the past week. I've read blogs/news and posted to FB and updated books I'm interested in. I've enjoyed myself a lot so that matters.

Tonight, I don't know what to have for dinner, something with hamburger I think. We will either watch Ax Men or (my vote) The Game of Thrones on TV and maybe I'll catch the repeat of Long Island Medium.

Steve is busy this week with gun stuff: a dinner to recap the women's only day of training last weekend on Monday, the monthly board meeting on Tuesday evening, and then shooting on Wednesday. I'll be volunteering on Thursday so it looks like I only have to plan dinner for a couple nights this week.

Otherwise, for me, it will be the same old same old at work. Oh boy.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: