Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday


The week is over. At last. Made it.

Steve has shooting coaching tonight. I will probably read.

Steve was changing channels last night and came across a reality show on TRU TV called Weiner Circle which is a fast food place in Chicago. Now, I've seen reference to this place on TV via Food Network or Travel Channel. It's a real place. This show is the lowest common denominator and lower. The women and men who are behind the counter have a schtick of hurling abuse and foul language at their customers and make them do "games" for free food. They are black. The things they say about white people is despicable and if the roles were reversed there would be such outrage. I'm appalled at what passes for television.

I didn't go to the Friends of the Library sale. I plan not to go tomorrow too. So there.

I'm tired from the week. I'm going to have chili for dinner, play with the dogs, and then enjoy myself.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: