Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday


I woke up to a lovely rainy dark Sunday. Perfect!

I spent a bit under three hours at the Friends of the Library Sale this afternoon. I spent $17 (half off day). Their "withdrawn" table had a lot of good historical mysteries so my plans of being good went out the window pretty quickly. Toward the end, my brain was just not able to concentrate so I didn't hit the reference side of things very well. But I found some treasures; I always do. The treasures for me this time were getting going on recreating series from fantasy authors I've loved growing up of which I thought I had the books but I can't find them anywhere. I must have gotten rid of them at some point and how stupid of me. David Eddings and Katherine Kurtz.

I'll be making sausage/hashbrown casserole for dinner. On TV tonight we have The Game of Thrones (caught up on last week's episode last night via On Demand). Maybe Long Island Medium, and maybe PBS's Edwin Drood. We'll see about those.

So back to work tomorrow. Sigh.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: