Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's the weekend? That's just lovely!


It's being a typical Saturday. Walked the boys a little before 7. Set about doing the cleaning chores and actually have stuff done before noon, other than waiting for laundry. Wow. I'll probably have to run to Walmart to pick up a prescription for Steve and a couple items.

Steve has a tournament this afternoon. Tonight, Cops isn't on but we'll figure out something to watch. We still have The Games of Thrones from last week to catch up and we still haven't seen an On Demand movie I'd like to see, Atlas Shrugged Part 1. Don't know yet what to have for dinner. I've offered nachos but Steve may bring something home after his gig.

It's being a sunny morning. I thought I saw on weather.com that we'd be having a 30% chance of storms this afternoon. That would be lovely. :)

Have a good day!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: