Saturday, June 2, 2012

And not happy about it



I have three books from the library to read. I had stopped by B&N this morning and I enjoyed looking around. If I had unlimited funds, I would have bought many many books to add to the collection. However, I do have books ON HAND IN MY HOUSE of historical mystery series to which I need to return or start in a new one.

  1. Stephanie Barron
  2. Peter Tremayne
  3. Maureen Ash
  4. Deryn Lake
  5. Bernard Knight
  6. Ian Morson
  7. Kate Sedley
  8. Steven Saylor
  9. Lindsey Davis
  10. David Roberts
  11. James McGee
  12. David Dickinson
  13. Carolyn Roe
  14. Catriona McPherson
  15. Pat McIntosh
  16. Laura Joh Rowland
  17. Cassandra Clark
  18. Medieval Murderers
  19. Candice Robb
  20. PF Chisholm
  21. JMC Blair
  22. Bruce Alexander
  23. Sarah D’Almeida
  24. Hannah March
  25. Robert McCammon
  26. Laurie R King
  27. John Maddox Roberts
  28. Victoria Thompson
  29. Robin Paige

So, you can see, while I don't have all the books in these authors' series (that would be fantastic), I do have quite a bit to read should I be cut off from libraries or Kindles for a while.

We'll be watching game 2 of the Stanley Cup tonight. I've picked up a pizza from Papa Murphy's.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: