Friday, June 22, 2012

I feel that way at work. Often.



Oh my my, it is going to be soooo hot the next few days. I stopped by Albertsons on the way home to pick up some stuff for dinner so I don't have to use the oven/stove, hopefully at all. And I got some Popsicles and grapes that I can freeze.

Overall, not a bad day on the phones -- no real super bad callers. A good way to end on a Friday.

Tonight I have Say Yes to the Dress to watch. I hope to hunker down in the basement this weekend and work on the computer when not cleaning or doing laundry.

Steve is walking the dogs for me tonight. I put away the groceries and got the boys kiddie pool out and starting to fill with water. They didn't use it at all last year but, who knows, maybe this year it will be different.

I'll leave you with this link:

Obama Asks People Getting Married To Forgo Gifts, Ask Their Guests To Donate To His Campaign Instead…

Or birthdays or anniversaries. You can even register your wedding on his campaign website.

Have a lovely evening
 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: